Generate the Data Protection report
The LANDESK Data Protection tool includes a predefined report called the Data Protection Report.
The Data Protection report shows the following information:
- Protected devices
- Agents (and version) installed on devices
- Credant Enterprise servers being used by the devices
To generate the report
- In the LANDESK console, open the Reports tool.
- Click All Reports and then select the Data Protection Report.
- Double-click the Data Protection Report to open the report.
- Specify the parameters you want for the Data Protection report.
- Click View Report.
- For a more detailed report, click on a report graph. You can also go to the report's second page to see the detailed text view.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.