Agent settings: HP software policies
Tools > Configuration > Agent Settings > HP > HP software policies
Use this dialog box to configure HP Power Assistant settings that can then be deployed to your managed HP devices.
IMPORTANT: New Inventory scan required for settings changes to appear in the Inventory
Any changes you make on this dialog and deploy to a target HP device will not be reflected in the device's inventory until after the next Inventory scan.
This dialog box contains the following options:
- Name: Identifies the policy settings with a unique name.
- Schedule event:
- Event name: Identifies a particular event in the HP Power Assistant policy. You can add one or more events in order to build a customized power policy.
- Action: Specifies the action this event will perform (Hibernate, Sleep, On).
- Profile name: Specifies the default HP power profile (Power Saver, Balanced, HP Optimized, High Performance) for the event you're defining.
- Day: Indicates which day(s) this event will be activated on target devices.
- Time: Indicates the time of day when this event will be initiated on target devices.
- Add: Saves the event in the list box. You can add as many events as you like when configuring a power policy.
- Update: Saves your changes after you click the pencil icon and make changes to an event.
- Save: Saves the policy and closes the dialog.
- Cancel: Closes the dialog without saving.
For step-by-step instructions on configuring HP Software Policy settings that can be deployed to target devices, see Create and deploy HP Software Policy settings to HP devices.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.