Tools > Configuration > Agent Settings > Portal manager
Use the Portal manager settings dialog box to specify and save a collection of portal manager settings. The name you give to the settings will appear in the list on the Portal manager page of the Agent configuration dialog box
About the General page
The options on this page determine how the Portal Manager window appears and whether end users can change it.
- Allow resize: The end user can change the size of the window.
- Allow close: The end user can close the window. If you clear this check box, the Portal Manager stays running as long as the user is logged in.
- Launch maximized: The Portal Manager window opens full-screen.
- Set as default: The Portal Manager settings you've configured should be the default for new agent configuraitons.
- View: Select the default view when Portal Manager opens, List, Small icons, or Large icons.
- Available types: The types of content you want visible in Portal Manager. You can select Apps, Docs, and Links.
About the Applications page
Use this page to determine which applications appear in the Portal Manager for the end user to select.
- Available applications: Select an application from this list and click >> to display it in Portal Manager.
- Show in portal manager: The applications in this list are displayed for the end user in Portal Manager. To remove an application, select it and click <<. To change the order in which the applications appear, select an application and click Move up and Move down.
- New: Click this button to define a new application that you can show in Portal Manager.
- Edit: Select an application and click this button to change its definition.
- Copy: Select an application and click this button to create a new application that is similar to an existing one.
- Delete: Select an application and click this button to remove it from the list of available applications.
To define an application for use in Portal Manager
- Click the New or Edit button on the Applications page.
- Type the Application name you want to appear on the Portal Manager.
- Enter a Tooltip if you want to include additional help for the end user.
- Type the path to the application.I
- For executable applications, you can specify parameters to run when the application starts in the Parameters box.
- For WPF DLL applications, you can specify a class name in the Class name box.
- Click Browse to select an icon to display for the application. Your selection is displayed in the Image box.
- When you've finished, click Save.
About the Branding page
Use this page to customize how the Portal Manager window looks.
- Application title: The name displayed in the title bar. Click Choose title color to select a color for the title and user name displayed in the Portal Manager window.
- Choose taskbar icon: click to select an icon for the taskbar. Choose a Windows icon (.ico) file.
- Choose corporate logo: Click to select an image that is displayed in the upper left corner of the window. The preferred size is 135 x 52 pixels or smaller.
- Choose background image: Click to select an image that is displayed in the background of the window.
- Preview branding: Click to view your branding options in an empty window.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.