Edit an alert rule
You can edit individual alert rules in the Rules summary page. Changes you can make include selecting a different action or time filter, selecting which severity levels are in effect, and specifying whether the rule contributes to the device's health status.
- Click Rules summary to view the alert rules in the current ruleset.
- Click the alert rule you want to edit and click Rules > Edit in the right column.
- To change the associated action or time, select a new option from the respective list.
- To receive an alert notification only for particular severity levels, click the State icons. A dimmed icon indicates that alerts for that severity level will be ignored.
- To include the alert rule as an indicator of device health, select the Health check box.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Clone an alert rule
Each alert rule can have only one associated action and one time filter. If you want to create additional rules for an alert, click Clone in the right column to create a duplicate of the rule, then edit the duplicate.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.