Configure applications to ignore in alert logs
Use the Identify processes to ignore in exception logs toolbar button to designate processes that do not need attention from the power policy. Adding processes to this list can reduce the size of log files related to power management, which helps you focus on the applications that are of interest in monitoring problems with power management.
To identify applications that can be ignored in alert logs
- Click Tools > Power management > Power management.
- Click the Application management button on the toolbar and select Identify processes to ignore in exception logs.
- Add, modify, or delete process names to the list.
- When the list is complete, click OK.
- Add: Adds a process that is a known .exe that can be ignored.
- Import: Adds a process from information gathered from the client machines using Historical data info. This includes processes that are listed in the power management alert log.
- Delete: Removes the selected process from this list.
- Modify: Click this button to change the name of the .exe file.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.