About the Directory network view
Use the Directory folder in the Network view to accomplish the following tasks:
- Manage directory: Opens the Directory properties dialog where you identify and log in to an LDAP directory.
- Remove directory: Removes the selected directory from the preview pane and stops managing it.
- Refresh view: Reloads the list of managed directories and targeted users.
- Launch organization view:
- New query: Opens the LDAP query dialog where you can create and save an LDAP query.
- Remove query: Deletes the selected query.
- Properties: See the properties for the selected object.
You can drag LDAP groups and saved LDAP queries onto scheduled tasks, making them task targets.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.