Role-based administration workflow
The following is the basic process for using role-based administration:
- Create roles for console users.
- Use the Windows Local Users and Groups tool to add console users to the appropriate Windows LANDESK groups.
- Create authentications for each Active Directory you will be using to designate console users.
- Optionally use scopes to limit the list of devices that console users can manage.
- Optionally use teams to further categorize console users.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.