If you want to remove security components from managed devices, you can also do that as a separate task from the console.
To create a remove security components task
- In the console, click Tools > Configuration > Agent Settings.
- Click the Create a task toolbar button, and then click Remove security components.
- The Remove security components task dialog box appears.
- Enter a name for the task.
- Select the component you want to remove.
- If you want to display the installation progress in the security scanner dialog on target devices, check the Show progress dialog on client option.
- Select a scan and repair setting from the available list to apply its reboot configuration to the task you're creating. You can create new settings or edit existing settings by clicking Configure. The task will use the selected scan and repair settings' reboot options ONLY, which determine reboot requirements and actions on target devices during agent removal.
- You can configure the task targeting and scheduling options now on the rest of the dialog box pages, or you can click Save and do it later in the Scheduled tasks window.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.