Changing default scheduled task settings
You can change many default scheduled task settings. These default settings are applied every time you schedule a task. You can change the following defaults:
- How many devices accelerated push should process simultaneously
- APM policy maintenance cleanup interval for targets from the LD_LDAP_TARGETS database table
- Task type (policy-supported push, policy, or push)
- Frequency, such as run once or run hourly
- Additional push options, such as accelerated push or wake up devices
- Download options, such as run from source or pre-cache
To change default scheduled task settings
- Click Tools > Distribution > Scheduled tasks.
- In the scheduled tasks toolbar click the gear icon and click Default scheduled task settings.
- Change the default settings and click Save.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.