Delete a tenant or tenant device
To delete a tenant
- Click Tools > Administration > Tenant management.
- Select the tenant you want to delete and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- If you want to reassign tenant objects to a console user or team other than the root administrator, select the user or team you want.
- Click OK.
To remove a device from a tenant
- In the Agent configuration tool, select an agent configuration that has no tenant selected.
- Click the Schedule update to agent settings toolbar button.
- Add devices that you want removed from the tenant to the scheduled task and schedule it to run.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Copyright © 2016, LANDESK. All rights reserved.