Management and Security powered by Landesk
Create a policy-based distribution
Policy-based distributions take effect as soon as the policy task is started and there are targets resolved. Policy-supported push distributions take effect after the initial push-based distribution completes.
To create a policy-based distribution
- In the console, click Tools > Distribution > Delivery methods.
- Right-click either Policy-based distribution or Policy-supported push distribution, then click New delivery method.
- Configure the delivery method options you want. Click Help for more information on each page.
- Set the Type and frequency of policy options you want.
- Click OK when you're done.
- Click Tools > Distribution > Scheduled tasks.
- Click the Create software distribution task toolbar button.
- Configure the task options you want and click OK.
- With the policy-based distribution task selected, drag the policy targets to the right window pane.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.