Management and Security powered by Landesk
Collect client usage data
To collect client usage data
- Click Tools > Power management > Power management.
- Click the Historical data button on the toolbar and select an action (Start collecting the client usage info or Stop collecting the client usage info).
A task opens in the Scheduled tasks window, identified with the date and time.
- Drag individual devices, groups, or queries from the network view onto the task.
- To start the task now, right-click it and select Start now.
- To schedule the task to begin at a later time, select the task and click the Properties button on the Scheduled tasks toolbar. Click Schedule task > Start later and select scheduling options.
The two panes in the Scheduled tasks tool show the progress of the task, including which devices could not complete the task and why.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.