Management and Security powered by Landesk
Viewing task scheduler status charts
Ivanti® Management Suite 9.6 SP1 added task scheduler status charts. In the Scheduled tasks tool (Tools>Distribution>Scheduled Tasks), click the root Scheduled tasks item to view the charts, which provide information on many items, such as:
- Task summary: Configurable by days or hours. Administrators can see all tasks, scoped by owner, starter, or otherwise.
- Summary: Administrators can see all tasks, scoped by owner, starter, or otherwise.
- Tasks by type: Shows tasks by type (such as policy-supported push, policy, or push). Administrators can see all tasks, scoped by owner, starter, or otherwise.
- Stale tasks: Configurable by days or hours. Shows tasks with devices that haven’t responded.
- Top failure codes: Shows top seven failure codes.
- Task failures by stage: Shows failure counts by task stage, such as initiated, starting, downloading, or installing.
- Client state: Shows client state across tasks, such as in progress, downloading, or installing.
- Top task owners: Shows the top seven task owners.
- Top task by scoped user: Shows the top seven task starters.
- Tasks by component: Shows the task counts for Management Suite components, such as Antivirus, Change settings, Installer, Patch, Provisioning, Reboot, Software Distribution, or Unknown.
For users that aren't console administrators, all charts are scoped by owner, starter, or the device. Scope doesn't apply to charts for the top task owners or top tasks by scoped user.
Each chart has a toolbar that enables you to do the following:
- Refresh the chart data
- Copy the chart to the clipboard as an image
- Print the chart
- Change the chart view between pie and bar types
- Edit the properties, if possible, for that chart
To configure which task scheduler charts are visible
- Click Tools > Configuration > Scheduled tasks.
- In the main Scheduled tasks window toolbar, click the Charts button.
- Move charts that should be visible to the Selected charts box.
- Select a chart and use the up and down arrows to change the display order.
- Click OK.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.